Monday, February 20, 2017

Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation in Nude 21 Review

Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation comes in an easy to use compact with puff and mirror inside. The packing looks bulky but it is great for touch up.
 I have used L’Oreal Cushion foundation in the past. The packing of this one is very similar to L’Oreal one.  I got the shade nude21 which looks dark in the compact but the actual colour was much lighter and perfect for me. 

I am using this foundation for last few days and I really like it. The foundation is highly pigmented, I applied it with its sponge, and it blends easily with out any hassle. Due to its packing the application is very easy and great for time poors too. In addition, you can never use too much and even a make up beginner can apply it properly

 The formula is between cream and liquid, It gives me medium to full coverage which is build able. It covers minor imperfections like acne marks, brown spots, veins and uneven skin tone. For my skin this foundations works great in this summer, as my dry skin transforms into normal to combination during hot weather.  The foundation looks natural on my skin with out looking cacky and artificial. It gives me fresh, flawless and matte skin, It lasts more than 6 hours on my skin, then starts disappearing from my T zone. During the trial time it works well with my sensitive skin and does not cause any reaction.

Overall, I actually love this foundation, and I highly recommend it for everyone. Specially for time poors and make up beginner, it is a must have product.  I feel that foundation is great for normal, dry and combination skin, dry skin beauties need to exfoliate and moisturise before application.; 
Price: 26.95$ from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, pharmacies, Big W, Target and Supermarkets



                                    Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation in Nude 21 swatch

Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation comes in an easy to use compact with puff and mirror inside. The packing looks bulky but it is great for touch up.  I have used L’Oreal Cushion foundation in the past. The packing of this one is very similar to L’Oreal one.  I got the shade nude 21 which looks dark in the compact but the actual colour is much lighter and perfect for me. 

I am using this foundation for last few days and it works well wiith my skin type. The foundation is highly pigmented, I apply it with its sponge, and it blends smoothly into my skin. Due to its packing the application is very easy and great for time poors too. In addition, you can never use too much and even a make up beginner can apply it properly

The formula is between cream and liquid, it gives me medium to full coverage which is buildable. It covers minor imperfections like acne marks, brown spots, veins and uneven skin tone. For my skin this foundations works great in this summer, as my dry skin transforms into normal to combination during hot weather.  The foundation looks natural on my skin with out looking cacky and artificial. It does not oxidise, does not emphasize open pores or dry patc. Due to its hydrating formula, it keeps my skin moisturized for hours and does not highlight dry patches. It gives me fresh, flawless and matte skin, It lasts more than 6 hours on my skin then starts disappearing from my T zone. During the trial time it works well with my sensitive skin and does not cause any reaction.

Overall, I actually love this foundation, and I highly recommend it for everyone. Specially for time poors and make up beginner, it is a must have product.  I feel that foundation is great for normal, dry and combination skin, while dry skin beauties need to exfoliate and moisturise before application.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...