Thursday, March 16, 2017

Garnier BB Cream Nude Review*

Price: 15.95 from superstores and pharmacies



Garnier BB nude cream swatch

Garnier BB nude cream comes in a simple tube packing which is very easy to use. The cream has strong smell which is very similar to Original Garnier BB cream. 

The cream has white colour but when it comes into contacts with my skin it changes the colour. It adjusted to my pale skin tone and I only need a pea size amount to cover my entire face and neck. The cream applies and blends easily, it dries in few seconds and instantly gives me smooth skin.

It evens out my skin tone and gives me brighter complexion. It provides very light coverage and it does not cover acne marks or dark circles. If I need extra coverage I use compact powder and concealer over it. The formula is hydrating and on my dry skin it really works very well. Sadly it does not last for the long time on my skin. After 3 hours, it looks patchy and starts disappearing on my T-zone which is not very oily.  

It is great that it has SPF15 so I do not need to use sunscreen with it, but I prefer to use BB cream with better longevity. I am using it for more than two weeks and it does not cause any negative reaction.

Overall, this product is OK for me, it looks natural on my skin, sadly it does not last long. 

*The product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...