Monday, February 27, 2017

MAC lipstick in Perfect Score (Matte) Review

Price: 36$ from MAC stores, Myer , David Jones




Mac Matte Perfect Score Swatch

Mac lipstick in Perfect Score is a new addition into my make up collection. I bought it during boxing day sales, you will find details here. MAC Perfect Score is  a deep red colour which is suitable for all skin tones. It is great for special occasion and for very day look if you like to wear dark shades. 

The lipstick is highly pigmented, opaque and gives full coverage. The formula is hydrating unlike some other mac matte lipsticks, it is comfortable to wear. It does not highlight dry patches on my lips and does not feather. It do last for up to 5 hours with eating and drinking then it starts disappearing. It leaves a pretty stain upon disappearing.

Overall, I am really enjoying this lipstick from Mac, it is suitable for everyone. I am so happy that I picked it at such a good price. I highly recommend checking MAC official website for some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...