Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Priceline 40% off Cosmetics Haul

Time to share my Priceline haul, I pick some new products and some old favourites. What I picked in the previous pricline sales, click here.

 Models Prefer Palette
Essence Matte Matte Matte lipstick in 03

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation: This is my third bottle, it is my all time favourite foundation.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet: Bourjois is a brand which is only available at Priceline and it rarely goes on sale. I picked this in shade Funchsia 13, it is pink based red colour.

Essence Matte Matte Matte: I got it in the shade 03, I wanted to buy it in the last priceline sale but it was out of stock.

NYX Lip Lingerie: The case is same with Nyx lip lingrie, this time they had only few in stock. Luckily I got it in Bedtime Flirt shade which is a beautiful nude shade, I will review it in detail.

NYX Butter Gloss:I have used it in the past and loved it.

Models Prefer Palette: I  got it for my daughter,  it is only 3$. The pigmentation is poor, I think it is designed for kids and teenagers as it says "not suitable for kids under 3". 

I hope you take advantage of this Priceline Sale and stocked some of your favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...