Monday, March 20, 2017

Priceline 40% off cosmetics Sale - My Recommendations

Priceline 40% off Cosmetics Sale is on 22nd and 23rd of March 2017, Here is my recommendations for this sale. I try to mention only those products which are latest or I am introduced to them recently, for my previous haul click here.


Face
Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation: Highly pigemented, easy to apply and gives medium coverage.
Essence Matte Touch Blush: If you love matte blushes, you will love this.
Rimmel Sculpting Palette: An all in one palette, can be used on cheeks and eyes.
Klara Reset Gel: I hope it will be included in the sale, it is great for upcoming dry season. It instantly exfoliate the skin and prepare it for make up.

Lips
Essence Lip Liner: You can never get wrong with this 2$ product.
Rimmel The Only 1 Matte Lipstick: Current favourite drugstore lipstick.

Eyes
Maybelline Colour Tatoo: Highly pigmented and long lasting eyeshadows
Essence Make Me Brow: A perfect dupe of Benefit Gimme Brow.
NYXAuto Eyebrow Pencil: I got it in the last Priceline sale and I am pleasantly surprised by the quality.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner: Highly pigmented and long lasting, if you have tried it in the past, you should give it an other try. Rimmel has improved the formula, you can find more details here.
Essence All about Rosses Eyeshadow: It comes in four different version, I believe that all of them have the same formula. If you are on budget and looking for a good drugstore palette, this is a best option, better than some expensive ones.
Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen: For only 4$ you will get this eyeliner with two different pens.

Nails
Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail polish: I have more than 4 of these polishes, love their finish and longevity.

Have you make your wishlist for this sale? Love to hear you thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...