Monday, February 27, 2017

Rimmel The Only 1 Matte Lipstick Review*

Price: 15.95$ from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, selected pharmacies and supermarkets




 Swatches from left to right

Salute 200, Call the shots 120, High flyer 610, The Matte Factor 810, Take the stage 500, Run the show 800, Look who's talking 750, Leader of the pink 110, Trendsetter 700

I am a huge fan of Rimmel lipsticks and I was  so excited when Rimmel releases these lipsticks .  They are available in 9 shades and luckily I got all of them.  These shades are suitable for all skin tones including very light to very dark skin colour. 

Rimmel The Only 1 Matte lipsticks comes in a strong red plastic packing. The lipsticks have a pleasant sweet smell which is not overpowering. Their formula is creamy and they glides smoothly over my lips. They are highly pigmented, one swipe is enough to show intense colour. For me they are easy to apply and does not slip or does not look messy. They are opaque, true to their colour and give full coverage.  


I am using these lipsticks everyday, I have found that they are very comfortable to wear. The formula is hydrating, they do not feather and do not highlight dry patches on my lips. They are long lasting and  stay perfectly on my lips for more than 6 hours with eating and drinking. They leave pretty pigmented stain upon disappearing.

These are my new favourite lipsticks, I am regularly using High Flyer and Call The Shots, both sades are perfect for every day wear. These lipsticks are great for those who want long lasting matte lipsticks in trendy and wearable shades.

* The products are provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...