Tuesday, April 25, 2017

1000 Hours Instant Brow Gel Review*

Price: 9.99$ from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Selected Pharmacies and online


 1000 Hours Instant Brows Gel in Clear and Black /Dark Brown

1000 Hours Instant Brows Gel in Clear and Black /Dark Brown

I got 1000 Hours Instant Brows Gel in Clear and Black /Dark Brown. Both products come in a sturdy packing with easy to use wand. I really like the size of wand as it is not very big or small, perfect for application. The brow gel is almost fragrance free, highly pigmented and colour is buildable. I need to be careful when using Dark brown shade, as one coat is enough for intense colour. The transparent gel is great to keep my brow in place while it also make my brows little bit darker. Both products look natural on my brows and last for the long time, I need to remove them properly at the end of the day.

1000 Hours Instant Brows Gel in Clear is great for those who only need to keep their brows in place while coloured ones are ideal for those who need extra pigment and thickness.

*The product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...