Thursday, April 13, 2017

Lancome Dreamtone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector - Hit or Miss

Price: 120$ from David Jones, Myer and Adore Beauty

 


Lancome Dreamtone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector comes in a dark pink triangular packing with pump. When I used it for the first time I was trying to open the lid, then I realised that the bottle has twist function.  I love the packing, it is pretty and very easy to use. because of pump and twist function.

My skin tone is light/ medium and I got this product in shade two, which is perfect for me. I do have some areas of uneven skin tone and brown spots, I was so excited to try this expensive product.

The cream has light smell which is not overpowering.  It has creamy consistency does not feel runny or sticky. I only need small amount to cover my entire face and neck. It is lightly pigmented, the shade 2 is beige coloured with some shimmer which is almost invisible on application. The texture of this product is silky and velvety, it feels luxurious on my skin. It applies and blends perfectly and absorbs into my skin within seconds with out leaving greasy residue.

It gives me instantly smooth velvety skin, it moisturises dry patches and evens out skin texture. After few weeks of use, I can see the actual result. It makes my skin healthy and fresh, it also improved the texture of my skin improved.  Sadly it does not evens out my skin tone and does not lighten brown spots.

I feel that Lancome Dreamtone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector is a hit as a serum or moisturiser but a miss as a dark spot corrector. I love its texture and it really applies like a dream but it does not help to improve my dark spots.  It is more suitable for those who want to improve the overall condition of their skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...