Monday, May 22, 2017

Benefit Porefssional Primer - Worth the hype?

Price: 20$ - 53$ from Myer, Sephora and Adore beauty


 Benefit Porefssional Primer swatch

I am using Benefit Porefssional Primer for the last three years but never reviewed it on my blog. I though that I should  share this beautiful product with my readers. 

Benefit Porefssional Primer comes in a soft tube packing, and it is almost fragrance free. The consistency is thick and I only need small amount for targeted areas.  The tube really last for the long time

It has silky and smooths texture which instantly fill pores and fine line. I use make up sponge to apply foundation, as it keep the primer in my pores. My make up glides smoothly over it and last for the long time. 

It really makes huge difference in the appearance of my pores and my skin feels smooth and almost poreless.  I use moisturiser before applying this because my skin is very dry.

It is an expensive product, I never bought it separately, I always get them in Benefit kits or Christmas gift packs.

I totally agree that this product truly worth the hype. I have not find its perfect dupe yet but Loreal magic blur is close enough with the friction of price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...