Tuesday, May 16, 2017

DermaVeen Soap-Free Wash and Body Moisturiser SPF 50+ Review*

DermaVeen Extra Gentle Soap Free Wash
Price: 11.99$-23.99$  from Priceline and Pharmacies

DermaVeen Daily Nourish Revive & Protect Body Moisturiser SPF 50+
Price:15.99$ from Priceline and Pharmacies


DermaVeen Extra Gentle Soap Free Wash

I was very excited to try Dermaveen Extra Gentle Soap Free Wash. I always prefer bath products with less chemicals and more natural ingredients.

 Dermaveen Extra Gentle Soap Free Wash comes in a strong easy to use pump bottle. It has creamy consistency and I need 2-3 pumps for my body. It is almost fragrance free, I only feel a light smell of oatmeal. It applies easily on my skin with out dripping and its leather well but not much which I like.  It removes effortlessly with few splashes of water. It is very gentle, does not strip and does not irritate my dry skin. After each use, my skin feels silky smooth and calm. I am using it regularly for last few days and I feel that the overall condition of my skin improved a lot. It hydrates my skin keeping the irritated areas calm.

I used it on my two years old son and it leaves his skin soft and smooth. It looks like this wash is suitable for my entire family, it is gentle on kids too. 

Overall, I love Dermaveen Extra Gentle Soap Free Wash and it is great for all family members including little ones. I think in this winter season, it is essential for healthy problem free skin.

DermaVeen Daily Nourish Revive & Protect Body Moisturiser SPF 50+

According to Dermaveen official website, DermaVeen Revive & Protect Body Moisturiser SPF 50+ can be used on face and body while it is suitable for infants, adults and elderly. It comes in a strong easy to use tube packing. The moisturiser is white colored and has smooth texture. It is almost fragrance free which I like. Due to its rich formula, it has thick cream like consistency. It is very easy to apply, surprisingly it takes only few seconds to absorb while it does feel little bit greasy which is OK for me. It instantly makes my skin soft smooth with out giving white cast.  It is very moisturising and keeps my skin hydrated for hours.

I love the fact that it has spf50 which is great for Australian sun. With this moisture,  I can skip to apply sunscreen which saves time and energy. It is water resistant for 4 hours, so great for beach visits.

I used it on my two years old son, it makes his skin soft and smooth with out causing any negative reaction. It is great that this moisturiser is suitable for my entire family, it is gentle on kids too.

Overall, I am in love with this moisturiser, it is all in one product, great for time poors and beauty minimalist. 

*The product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...