Monday, May 15, 2017

Loreal true Match Foundation Vanilla N2 Review*

Price: 29.95$ from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Target, BigW,  Supermarkets, Selected Pharmacies

 For Label Lovers
 Loreal true Match Foundation Swatch in Vanilla N2

Loreal True Match foundation comes in strong glass bottle with pump which is very easy to use.  It has very light smell which disappears after application. I got the shade N2 Vanilla which is closest to my skin tone, not 100% same still it perfectly adjusts to my natural skin tone.  It is highly pigmented, light weight and has silky lotion like texture.

My skin is currently normal to dry and I use this foundation after moisturising my skin. I applied it with fingers, brush or sponge and results were not much different. It applies easily and blends effortlessly into my skin. Due to its unique formula, it did not dry quickly and gives me time for even application.

It provides light to medium coverage, it covers light brown spot, blue veins and uneven skin tone. For better coverage I used concealer with it.  It gives me natural matte finish like I am not wearing any makeup. It blends perfectly into the texture of my skin. 

This foundation is true to its colour, does not change colour change or does not oxidize. The formula is hydrating, it does not accentuate dry patches and keep my skin  hydrated for hours.  This is non transferable foundation and it does not stain my clothes or mobile phone. 

Last but not the least aspect is the longevity. I am really amazed with the longevity of this foundation, it really last for a long time on my face. It perfectly stays more than 8 hours on my skin with out being patchy or greasy. Even When I remove it at the end of the day, the cotton pad is heavily stained.

Overall, I am super impressed with this foundation. It is also great for makeup beginners and time poors too due to its hassle free application.  For normal or dry skin beauties, I recommend using it after moisturizer. For oily skin beauties, I think touch ups with powder can make it last longer.


*The product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...