Wednesday, May 3, 2017

W7 Naughty Nine Eyeshadow Palette in Arabian Night Review

Price: 5$ from Chemist Warehouse




First Row 
 Second Row

Third Row

I recently tried W7 Naughty Nine Eye shadow palette in Arabian Nights and honestly I was not expecting any thing . But I was pleasantly surprised by the quality as they are very good for this price. Here is a quick review

  • The palette comes in a small plastics packing with out applicators. 
  • It contains the mixture of mattes and shimmers while shades are nudes and browns which is great for every day look. 
  • The pigmentation varies from shade to shade but most of them are highly pigmented specially darker shades, you can see the swatches.
  • In the top row the two shades are hard to work with, they does not show well on my skin and looks chalky.
  • These eye shadows  are easy to apply and blend with little fall out, I do not need to work hard on blending.
  • For better colour pay off I highly recommend using primer underneath.
  • These eye shadows look beautiful on eyelids and last for really good time with out fading or smudging.
  • The palette has is very similar to MAC Amber Times Nine palette, I do not think that it is justify to compare it with 67$ palette. But I have read the comparative review here which concluded that W7 is better than MAC.
  • This palette is Made in China and it is not easily available in Australia
  • This palette is more suitable for fair to light skin tones because lighter shades do not show very well on medium and dark skin tones.
Overall, I find that this palette is much better than some costly drugstore eye shadow. It is good option for you if you want to try affordable eye shadow. I hope my review will be helpful for you, have you tried any cheap drugstore product which surprised you.

1 comment:

  1. Good Quality with Reasonable Prices.Thanks for sharing this post with us.
    John Pellow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...