Saturday, June 3, 2017

Beautorium Haul

Beauty Heaven hosted beautorium in the month of April and we received it few weeks back, I am sharing my haul in this quick post.


I have only ordered Paula's Choice 2% BHA exfoliant, but received 4 free sample with my order, Here is some details.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide 7 Capsules: It is valued around 16$, my favourite freebie in this pack.

NS Leg Care Cream: Deluxe sample,Great for this winter season.

Blistex Pearl Lip Balm: Love this sample,You can never have enough lip balms, it is full size product and cost 5.95$.

Du'it Though Hands: It is sample size product, perfect for me as I always have dry hand.
I never tried any thing from Paula's Choice so I am so excited to try this. 

I love to be a part of Beauty Heaven community, Have you ever participated in Beautorium, Love to hear your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...