Thursday, June 8, 2017

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Concealer Review*

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Price: 29$from selected Priceline stores and pharmacies
Bourjois Healthy Concealer Price: 20$ from selected Priceline stores and pharmacies




Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in N2 Vanilla and Concealer in Medium

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 
It is a cult favourite product, recently it is reformulated. I am lucky to receive this for trial.  It comes in strong glass bottle with red pump which is very easy to use. I got the shade N2 Vanilla which is closest to my skin tone.   It has sweet smell which disappears after application. This is a liquid foundation, it is light weight and highly pigmented, I only need small amount to cover my entire face and neck.

My skin is currently dry and I apply this foundation after using moisturiser.   Surprisingly it applies easily and blends effortlessly into my skin. For me, It provides light to medium coverage which is buildable, it covers light brown spot, blue veins and uneven skin tone. For better coverage I used concealer with it. This is non transferable foundation and it does not stain my clothes or mobile phone. 

I found that this foundation is great for dry skin and keep my skin hydrated for hours.  It gives me natural fresh face with luminous finish. It last up to 7 hours on my skin and starts to fade after 6 hours.

I love this foundation, it works great with my dry skin. I hope it will work for normal, combination and mature skin too. For oily skin beauties, I think touch ups with powder can make it last longer.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
It comes in a tube packing with doe foot applicator. I got the shade medium which is perfect for my skin tone. It has fresh sweet smell which disappears after application. It is creamy and highly pigmented, I only need a small amount. 

The creamy formula apply and blend easily without  any effort.  This concealer give light to medium coverage which is buildable. I found that  this concealer is great for under eyes , but does not completely cover acne and blemishes. But it is lightweight and if you have acne problem, your skin can still breath under it.

Overall, I like this concealer, it is creamy and hydrating so perfect for normal, combination and dry skin beauties. 

Have you tried this foundation and concealer, love to hear your thoughts.

* The products are provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...