Friday, June 16, 2017

L'Oreal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care Camelina Smooth Hair Care Review*

I have recently come across a new hair hair products by L'oreal. I have received these four products as a part of trial team.

L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care Camelina Smooth Ritual Shampoo:17.95$

L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care Camelina Smooth Ritual Conditioning Balm:12.95
L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care Camelina Smooth Ritual Disciplining Cream:17.95
L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care Camelina Smooth Ritual Masque:17.95$


My hair is dry and frizzy, all of these products work great with my hair type.

L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care Camelina Smooth Ritual Shampoo comes in a pump bottle packing which I love. It has thick consistency and applies easily with out dripping.  It leathers well but not too much which I like.  My hair feels clean and fresh after each wash. 

L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care Camelina Smooth Ritual Conditioning Balm comes in a tube packing. It has thick consistency which is very easy to apply and remove. It instantly smooth my hair making it silky and shiny.

L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care Camelina Smooth Ritual Disciplining Cream comes in a strong tube packing, it has thick creamy consistency and I need only small amount. This cream absorbs into my hair with in few seconds. I feel that applying to much can be ended up with greasy hair. It instantly smooths my hair, controlled frizzy bits and settled unruly hair. I feel that this cream is much easy to use as oils make a lot of mess

L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care Camelina Smooth Ritual Masque comes in a plastic jar packing . I have not find any usage instruction on the jar, so I use it for 15-20 minutes.  The consistency is thick enough and it stays in my hair perfectly with out dripping. The formula is creamy and non sticky so it removes easily with few splashes of water.  I use it in shower and I feel that it is much easier to remove when applied on wet hair. It instantly transforms my hair, they are silky smooth  and easy to manage. 

Final Verdict: All of these products comes in a nice packing and has pleasant plant based smell. I have used loreal Botanicals range regularly, after each application my hair are easy to manage and frizz free. I use hair dye to cover grays and these products do not affect my hair colour. 

All of these products work well with dry, frizzy and unruly hair. They moisturise, smooth, and improve the texture of my hair.  After regular use my hair are transformed into silky smooth and frizz free hair. All of these products are gentle on my hair and scalp I love the fact that it is free from paraben and Silicon.

Overall, I like these product, they are suitable for dry, dull and  frizzy hair. They are also great for those who are looking hair care with out silicone and paraben. 


* The products provided fir review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...