Monday, July 3, 2017

Nude By Nature Advent Calendar Review

Nude By nature Advent Calendar released before Christmas. I have not bought it at that time but grabed it when it was on clearance at Priceline. The calendar has beautiful packing with rose gold writing and magnetic clasp.  It has 12 different box for products.



I got following products in this calendar.


DAY 1: Nude by Nature Rose Gold Compact Mirror
DAY 2: Perfecting Concealer 2ml (Medium)
DAY 3: Mini Beauty Sponge
DAY 4: Nude by Nature Rose Gold Tweezers
DAY 5: Perfecting Primer 15ml
DAY 6: Travel Nail File Set




DAY 7: Mini Eyeshadow Brush
DAY 8: Coconut & Lime Soy Travel Candle 
DAY 9: Sheer Light Illuminator 15ml
DAY 10: Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener
DAY 11: Mini Kabuki Brush
DAY 12: Radiant Loose Powder Foundation 4g (medium)




All of these products are really useful and pretty with rose gold packing. My favourite products are Soy candle, mineral foundation, illuminator and perfecting Primer.

I bought this for 15$ from my local Priceline and I am really very happy with its contents. But when I saw that it's RRP is 69.95$ I was actually shocked. I feel that it is little bit overpriced as contents do not worth this price tag. Also I bought it to try Nude By Nature products but it contains only 4 regular product while others are limited edition. If I compare it with benefit Advent Calendar, I can clearly see that Benefit one has all their iconic product and we can try them before buying full size.

This calendar contains beautiful products but it is not for those who want to try Nude by nature products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...