Thursday, July 20, 2017

Tarte Cosmetics Haul

I recently placed order with Tarte and received my parcel within 12 days. Who can resist when its free international shipping. I ordered 3 kits which contains different travel size products. All of them were already reduced and I ended up spending 49AUD. It was really very affordable because of sale and free shipping.



Tarte Blush, Highlighter and Bronzer
Tarte Liquid Lipsticks

I like all these travel size products, specially the makeup minis are very cute.  I have never tried Tarte because it is not available in my city. 

 Have you tried Tarte before? love to hear your thoughts and recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...