Monday, January 23, 2017

Makeup Favourites 2016

I have tried lots of new products in 2016, here is some of my favourites.


 Face

L’Oréal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation: It is very easy to apply, great for time poors and ideal for no make up looks.

Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream: I bought its full size after using its sample and I am super impressed with pigmentation and coverage.

Loreal Infalibe Powder Foundation: This finely milled powder foundation works great with my dry skin.

Illamasqua Powder Blush Duo: This is my first Illamasqua product, I love the pigmentation and longevity. Sadly Illamasqua is not available in Canberra but their products are worth buying.

Artdeco Camouflage Cream: It covers all the imperfections on my skin, more suitable to cover brown spots and acne marks.

Rimmel Kate Moss Sculptng Palette: It is one of the best all in one palettes, its highly pigmented formula last for long time.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer: It actually worth the hype, perfect for contouring.
Eyes

NYX Eyebrow Pencil: It is very similar to Benefit Goof Proof but with the friction of price.

Essence Make Me Brow: Cheap dupe of Benefit gimme brow.

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil: Perfect for fuller brows.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara: Love this macaara, it instantly curls my lashes.

Rimmel Scandal Eye Eye Liners: The new formula is awesome, I have used the old one and I am pleasantly surprised to use these new ones. They are highly pigmented and long lasting.


Rimmel 100o Kisses Stay On Lip Liner: Long lasting and highly pigmented lip liner.

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick: A new product by UD, it is not less than Mac Lipstick. I will post detailed review soon.

Red Earth Pure Colour Lipstick: It is creamy smooth lipstick with long lasting colour but only available at David Jones and Online.

Rimmel the Only One Lipstick: Best drugstore lipstick in 2016, Creamy, pigmented and long lasting with variety of colours.


I used this Palette a lot this year,it is all in one and perfect for time poors. Sadly this is a limited edition palette, and no more available.

What is your favourite product in 2016? have you tried any of these?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...