Sunday, February 5, 2017

Bioderma Sensibio AR BB Cream Review

Price: 43.99$ from Priceline, adore beauty and selected pharmacies

                                                        Bioderma  Sensibio AR BB Cream
For label lovers
Bioderma  Sensibio AR BB Cream swatch

Bioderma Sensibio AR BB cream comes in a white elegant tube packing. It has thick consistency, it is fragrance free which is great for sensitive skin types. The cream is very pigmented and even looks dark, but upon application, it just melts into my light skin tone. It is very easy to apply and blend, I need only few seconds to blend it on my entire face. I do have dark circles, redness, and some acne marks, it helps to reduce their appearance and even covers some light marks very well. It gives light to medium coverage and looks natural on my skin. For more coverage I use my compact powder over it. I have dry skin and this BB cream keep my skin hydrated for hours. In addition it does not highlight my dry patches and open pores. It lasts on my skin for up to 8 hours which is very good for a BB cream.

I love the fact that it has SPF30 so I do not need to use extra product for sun protection. I have tried more than 8 BB cream but honestly this one is winner for me. It is hydrated, highly pigmented, provides decent coverage and has SPF, what else I want for a BB cream.

Bioderma BB cream is ideal for dry or sensitive skin types, which are prone to redness.  The only problem with with this product is shade selection, it comes in one shade which may not be suitable for very dark and very fair skin tones.

3 comments:

  1. This is great! I love when my face products have SPF in them! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent review Faiza - I thought Bioderma only made cleansers, so I really appreciate this info, nice one hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So all the point which as you mention i am totally agreed.
    Thanks for your kind information.
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...