Sunday, February 12, 2017

Boxing Day Haul 2016

Boxing Day is the most exciting event of the year. There were lots of great offers this time, I try not to spend much still I got some stuff during boxing day and January sales.


Nip+Fab Glycolic Scrub: I got it after reading some good reviews, it was on 50% off at Priceline

W7 Naughty Nine Palette: I missed MAC palette in latest BH  beautorium so bought the cheap dupe for 5$  from Chemist Warehouse.

Revlon HD Lipsticks: They were 50 cents each at Myer, I ended up buying 5 for 2.50$. 

Klara Gift Packs: They were 50% off, I bought one, used it and instantly fell in love their Reset gel. Next day, I rushed to my local priceline and grab an other pack for 6$ to stock Klara Reset Gel.


La Roche Posay Christmas Cracker: I got it for 5$ at priceline..

The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig Body Lotion: It was down to 6$ only from 20$, you can find the details about this product here.


Mac Lipstick: I ordered it on MAC Australia website and it cost me 25.20$ as selected shades were 30% off. The shade is Perfect Score, it is a matte red colour suitable for all skin tones.  It was my first MAC order, so the shipping was free and they also included False Lashes mascara sample.

I hope you also scored some bargains on boxing day and January sales:)
This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party  on Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life



11 comments:

  1. 50c per Revlon lippie! That is such a bargain for a good quality lipstick!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a real bargain fabulousandfunlife.

      Delete
  2. Gosh I'm so jealous of all your bargains Faiza! You did brilliantly, and I would love everything you purchased for myself. Those lipsticks for 50 cents? Oh stop teasing me ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Thanks Kat, that's a complement, I love to shop during sale times, and luckily I always got some amazing stuff.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow those savings!!! Those lipsticks were so cheap! And so many other amazing products! You definitely know how to do savings haha

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, boxing day sales were awesome and with the time I learn to save money on cosmetics.

      Delete
  4. You saved a lot of money! Amazing job, girl. I would definitely go for the MAC lipsticks.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, it is always good to buy MAC on sale.

      Delete
  5. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...