Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Menace Review

Price: 28$ only at Mecca
 Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Menance

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Menance (comfort matte) Swatch

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick is a new product, it is available in 100 shades and in four different finishes, cream, sheer, metallized and comfort matte. These lipsticks are a true competitor of MAC lippies.

I own the shade Menance in matte comfort, it is bright pink colour. I bought online at Mecca's website because UD is not available in Canberra. I saw the swatches online and decided to buy it. But when it arrives, the shade was way darker than my expectation. Still I love it and keep it for special occasions, as being too bright, I can not use it everyday. 

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick comes in a sleek metal packing which looks pretty. There is 3.4 gram product inside which is more than MAC lipstick. The lipstick is almost fragrance free which is great for sensitive lips. It is highly pigmented, only one swipe is enough to show intense colour.  The formula is matte but creamy and glides smoothly on my lips. It is full coverage lipstick and one swipe covers my lips perfectly.  It is truly a comfortable matte and does not accentuate dry areas on my lips

This lipstick lasts for a long time on my lips, it does transfer a little bit, but still stays for more than 7 hours with eating and drinking. Upon disappearing, it leaves a pretty pigmented stain on my lips. Even at the end of the day, I need to remove it with make up remover.

Overall, I love Urban Decay Vice lipstick, this is one of the best lipsticks I have ever tried. I highly recommend it for those who are looking for a long lasting lipstick. The only dislike is its availability, you can only buy it on selected Mecca store.

This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party  on Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life

9 comments:

  1. Wow that shade is gorgeous (while a bit terrifying for me!) It swatches so well and sounds like such a nice formula!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, yes it is terrifying and it all happens when we do online shopping. I love the formula, it is very similar to MAC matte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this shade is pretty but as you said, not suitable for everyday. I love the packaging and the formula of this line.

    http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packing and formula is impressive, it will not disappoint you

      Delete
  4. This is a very pretty and radiant pink, even it's not everyday lipstick though. I shoud try some of their lipstick from this line.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These lipstick are new release from UD and currently not very popular in Australia.

      Delete
  5. I love love love UD Vice lipsticks but I haven't been brave enough to try this shade! It looks so vibrant and pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UD vice lipsticks are great, they truly worth the hype but not getting.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information.
    It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...