Thursday, March 30, 2017

Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant Review

Price: 85$ from David Jones and Online



Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant is a new product in Age Smart range . It contains powerful enzymes, alpha hydroxy acids and Binchotan Charcoal which help to  absorbs environmental toxins and guard against damaging effects of pollution. 

It comes in an easy to use simple bottle very similar to Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. The product has powder form and  it has light smell. It is very easy to apply and removes effortlessly with few splashes of water.

Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant can be used every day but I used it three to four times a week. After regular use I have seen that instant and long term results are not much different.  It makes my skin silky soft and disappears dry skin patches. It also shrinks my pores and make black heads less noticeable. My skin feels smooth and hydrated after each use. 
I love the fact that it is very gentle, doesn’t dry or strip my skin. 
  
This product also prepares my skin for makeup application, as after its use, my foundation glides smoothly on my skin. It is great for special occasion when you want to prepare your skin.

Overall, I like Dermalogica Daily superfoliant, it is great for everyone and more suitable for normal, dry  and mature skin beauties. The only down side is the price and availability, it is expensive and not available in my local stores. I wish it comes in Priceline, so we can buy it easily.

This post is also linked up on Monday Madness Linkup Party at Fabulousandfunlife beauty blog

3 comments:

  1. I really like this product. too, just a little expensive for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sample of this but haven't tried it yet - sounds like it's up the usual Dermalogica exceptionally high standard yay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website.
    thank for sharing the link.
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...