Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Harper Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette Sydney S16 Review *

Price-35$ from Harper Cosmetics Website

Harper Cosmetics is an Australian brand, who aims to offer high quality products at an affordable price. They have a full range of professional products which will be coming over the next few months 

Harpper Cosmetics have five different eye shadow palettes. I received Sydney S16 Palette which comes in a black plastic packing and contain 35 eye shadows. These eye shadows do not have any fragrance which is great for sensitive eyes. 



 A closer look at the colour selection

 1st Row
 2nd Row
 3rd Row
 4th Row
5th Row
Swatches from left to right
With out primer

The palette contains shimmery and matte shade, all of them are smooth and highly pigmented. The matte shades actually surprised me in terms of pigmentation, you can see the intensity of pigmentation in the above swatches. The first two rows contain nude, bronze and rust colours, second row has some pinks and purple, fourth row has some brown shades and fifth row has mauves and greys. 

All of these shades are smooth, creamy and easy to apply. The colour pay off is really very good, you do not need to work hard to get the colour.  They also blend easily with  very little fall out specially with the matte colours. These eye shadows last on my eyes for the whole day, with out transferring or fading.
  
I love the colour selection of Sydney S16  palette, it has both warm and cool shades which are suitable for all skin tones. According to the Harper Cosmetics website, it is described as bronze palette, but it also contains pinks, mauve, rust and greys.  The shades I miss is highlighting shades, there can be 2-3 light shades to get complete eye look with this palette. I tried some light shades to use as highlighter but they are still dark for my skin tone.

Overall, I like this palette, it is a very good addition to my make up collection. The palette has variety of wearable shades which is great for all skin tones and different makeup looks. This palette is perfect for those who wants nudes, browns, bronze,rust, pinks, mauve. 

 If you need more details about Harper Cosmetics click Here.

*The product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

13 comments:

  1. Very nice shades in that palette. I haven't heard of this brand, but I'm going to check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades are really good in terms of formula and pigmentation, I love the shade selection too.

      Delete
  2. These shades are right up my alley and they all look so wearable. Great swatches!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di, the shade selection is wearable for all skin tones.

      Delete
  3. Some nice shades in this palette! You're right though, it's missing some highlight shades; but it's great for other areas of the eyelid. I like that it has a mix of tones too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is variety of shades in this palette for different looks Shell.

      Delete
  4. i love the pigmentation of these shades! they look really nice!

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really very pretty claire, I totally agree with you.

      Delete
  5. Wow the swatches look terrific Faiza - well done on those, plus the colours are so pretty, love row 3. I checked out the website and the Brisbane palette is especially gorgeous with lots of pinky purples - thanks for the link! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, these shades are highly pigmented and very easy to apply.

      Delete
  6. The eyeshadows look smooth and buttery from the swatches and they remind me the 35 Morphe palettes. I think I would love them too. :)

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  7. The eyeshadows look really smooth. I would love to see you do some FOTD photos with these

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...