Sunday, May 21, 2017

Collective Haul

Last month I purchased some new goodies, here is a quick post about my haul.


MAC lipstick Velvet Teddy: This is a part of my birthday treat, I bought it with out trying as the tester was finished at MAC store. It is perfect nude and works well on my naturally pigmented lips.


Nude by Nature Advent Calendar: I got it for only 15$ from my local priceline, who can resist this great offer.



Thin Lizzy First Class Luxery set: I never tried Thin Lizzy before so just got this pack when it was on sale. Its RRP was 69$ at  but I got it for 15$. I love this travel bag, the quality is really very good.


Mario Badescu Silver Powder: After a long time, I bought a new skin care product. I ordered it online when Mecca had free shipping. I hope it will work well with my skin type.

I am so excited to try these new goodies, have you purchase anything recently?

Note: This post is linked up at Ingrid's blog Fabulous and fun Life.

9 comments:

  1. You hauled some great products last month! xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indie, I went for shopping after a long time.

      Delete
  2. What a good haul!! I really want to get Velvet Teddy , it looks like such a gorgeous shade!!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, Velvet Teddy is a gorgeous nude shade.

      Delete
  3. Are you serious - $15 for both those packs? Do you give lessons in bargain hunting? Lol, hon you did brilliantly, and I'm intrigued with the Silver Powder - look forward to reading what that's all about xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, I think my local priceline is generous enough and they offer such a great deals. The silver powder is really interesting, will let you know how it goes.

      Delete
  4. You got some great goodies last month! Only $15 for that calendar? Such graet deal. xx

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, ya that calendar for 15$ is a real bargain.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...