Thursday, June 22, 2017

Two Products for Hydrated Skin - Clinelle PureSwiss Hydracalm Lotion and Milk Cleanser

Winters are here and we really need a good skin care during this dry cold weather. I have recently introduced to Clinelle skin care and I happy to inform you that their products provide intense hydration. 


Clinelle PureSwiss Hydracalm Milk Cleanser: 9.99$ from Priceline and local Pharmacies

As the name says, it is a milky cleanser and has lotion like consistency. I only need a coin size amount for my entire face and  it is very easy to use. It is non sticky and does not leather at all which I like. I have found that it is very gentle on my skin and it cleans with out striping. After each use my skin feels soft and hydrated which I love. 

Clinelle PureSwiss Hydracalm Lotion: 14.99$ from Priceline and local Pharmacies

It comes in a transparent bottle packing and has serum like consistency. It is very light weight and feels gentle on my skin. Surprisingly it quickly absorbs with out leaving greasy layer. It really gives intense hydration, it calms my skin and moisturize it very well. I use it under make up, it does not affect the looks and longevity of my make up. It can be used alone or followed by a moisturiser, it depends on your skin conditions.

Overall, I have experienced instant and long term results with these two products. Both of them instantly makes my skin hydrated and silky soft. After few days of use, the overall condition of my skin improved a lot. The hydration level is  increased, all dry patches are disappeared and my skin looks silky smooth. 

I am so happy I explored these two affordable products., they are really very gentle and effective. Have you tried anything from Clinelle

3 comments:

  1. Would love try the milk cleanser. Great budget price, too xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaser Liposuction in Dubai is an amazing non-surgical way to improve the contours of your body. Here are a few things to consider.
    Vaser Liposuction In Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...