Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Quick Swatch - Lottie London Glossip Girl*

Price : 14$ from  Lottie London Website and ASOS



Swatches from left to right Bau-Friend, Crush and Bare

Lottie London Glossip Girls comes in a tube packing with doe foot applicator.  These lip glosses have creamy thick consistency and they are highly pigmented. They glide smoothly over lip and feel wet upon application but get dry after some time.  I love the fact that they are moisturising and keep my lips hydrated during the cold dry weather. They do last for up to three hours and I need to reapply it after eating or drinking. All of these shades are opaque, provide full coverage with glossy finish, you can see the swatches.

I like the shade selection as they are suitable for all skin tone. My favourite shade is Crush, it is perfect for cold winter days. 

This products is ideal for lip gloss lovers, It perfectly makes my lips glossy and juicy.

**The product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shades Crush and Bare! I really wish they had these colours in a liquid matte lipstick formula!

    xx Elise
    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...