Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Thin Lizzy Airbrush Veil Loose Powder Review

 Price: 39.99$ from Priceline and selected Pharmacies


I recently purchased Thin Lizzy gift pack, you can find details here. I did little research on Thin Lizzy and then give this product a try. Honestly I was not expecting much because loose powder does not work very well with my dry skin. But I really like this powder, it delivers all its claims. 

Thin Lizzy Airbrush Veil Loose Powder is lightweight translucent powder which I use all over my face. It instantly set my makeup, specially my under eye area. I do have fine lines around my eye but it does not enhance them. I feel like it is a perfecting powder, it gives me luminous finish with out glittery or shiny effect. It also help to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines, even my base looks airbrushed. It last for long time on my face with out being cacky or patchy.  


Overall,  I am so happy I discover this great product. I was not expecting much but it pleasantly surprised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...